Symbolism in CI
The tilted square symbolizes a dynamic and progressive energy to escape from stagnation and move forward
- It embodies the ‘Spirit of Dedication and Initiative’ found within Young Stewards of IBK.
The square interior is designed to graphically visualize IBK
- It symbolizes the pledge of the Bank to bring a bright future to customers in the manner of the wings of a great bird opening in the sky.
- The blue sky and clouds are motifs brought over from the best part of the Bank's former CI, and mean success, hope, and the future. They embody Creativity from Young Stewards of IBK.
‘I’ refers to customers
- ‘I’ marks the Bank's shift in paradigm to serve customers, not as a third party but in the first person.
- It symbolizes the corporate philosophy of IBK, to put customers first.
- It marks the rebirth of the Bank as a distinctive financial institution devoted to the satisfaction and success of 48 million Koreans.
‘B’ symbolizes a great bird called ‘Win-Wing’ flying high in the sky and seeing far ‘Win-Wing’ (the wings in the symbol)
- ‘Win’ embodies the Bank's pledge to be the ‘Wings for customer success’ and bring success, hope, and a bright future to customers.
- ‘Wing’ embodies the Bank's pledge to prosper with customers as a leading global bank.
- The red triangle located at the center of ‘Win-Wing’ refers to the exchanges between the Bank and its customers, development and progress, as well as Passion from Young Stewards of IBK.
‘A Truly Good Bank’
- The IBK brand slogan symbolizes the values the Bank will provide and the responsibilities it will fulfill.
- ‘A Truly Good Bank’ is the Bank's pledge to Korea, society, shareholders, customers, and employees that it will provide the best values and fulfill its responsibilities as their partner for success.
- National Society
Social pledge to contribute
to the development of
Korea and Korean society
by fulfilling its responsibilities
and missions as a strategic
Pledge to shareholders
to generate maximum
profits through enhanced
corporate values and
seeking internal stability.
Pledge to customers to
fulfill dreams and hopes
by offering the most
value through premium
products and services
Pledge to employees
to create the best
workplace through field-